What Is A Men’s Recovery Program?Men’s addiction treatment in southern California offers care tailored to the needs of men with a substance use disorder. Gender-specific treatment like this recognizes that men and women face unique challenges in recovery. For many men, attending a luxury substance abuse treatment program may offer them the best chance to heal. It’s an opportunity to work with other men who understand the struggle.
What Are The Benefits Of A Men’s Addiction In Southern California?Well, of course, there is that beautiful California weather. One of the other major benefits of our men’s treatment program is the chance to work with others that understand the forces that often lead men to addiction. Men face stress from peer pressure, the expectations that they must be a good provider, and, sometimes, the need to adjust their behavior. A men’s only rehab provides them an opportunity to work out some of these issues without women around. A luxury men’s rehab in southern California like United Recovery California gives them a chance to do that in style. Other benefits to men’s only treatment include:
- Less fear of judgment — Men who work in a group that includes women may be less forthcoming. They may worry about how women will judge them if they speak openly about their drug use or feelings.
- Fewer distractions — Gender-specific treatment often means fewer distractions for people as they work towards recovery.
- A chance to find allies and mentors — Being in a men’s only environment may provide a better opportunity to learn from people with similar interests and goals.
What Can Men Expect At United Recovery California?United Recovery California offers men top-notch amenities that include large living spaces, beautiful gardens, and even pools. We believe in each person’s ability to find recovery from a drug or alcohol abuse disorder. We think the environment plays an important role. By offering luxury amenities, we create a space that makes healing fun and rewarding. Services at United Recovery California include:
- Residential care — We offer live-in treatment that includes 24/7 supervision and service.
- Partial hospitalization — The perfect choice for someone with a strong home support system. They stay with us during the day and go how with family or friends at night.
- Intensive outpatient care — Clients travel to our location for regular treatment.
- Aftercare — The opportunity for us to continue to provide support even after treatment ends
- Relapse prevention — We provide the best tools and resources to help reduce the risk of relapse.