Types of RehabilitationAt Fort Behavioral Health, we create a treatment plan based on the level of care needed. The first way to break down the various types of rehabilitation is to consider the amount of therapy provided. Some examples of types of rehabilitation include:
- Drug and alcohol detox – This therapy begins immediately, often requires in-person treatment, and uses medications to enable the reduction in withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
- Residential treatment program – In a residential treatment program, you spend several weeks to months living at the rehab center focused specifically on their recovery and healing.
- Intensive outpatient program – This level of care allows you to live at home but requires you to come in for care most days of the week for more extended periods.
- Partial hospitalization program – A partial hospitalization program focuses on providing care for both mental health disorders and addiction while enabling you to live at home.
- Outpatient treatment – The focus in outpatient treatment is on fewer appointments based on your needs.
Types of Rehabilitation in Addiction TreatmentAt Fort Behavioral Health in Fort Worth, Texas, a range of therapies is available to help you to work on healing from the damage caused by addiction. Drug detox may be the starting point. From there, you will choose from a range of options of therapy for adults capable of enabling you to heal. Some of the most common types of rehabilitation offered are:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – Also known as CBT, this therapy helps you to become mindful of negative or inaccurate thought patterns that often lead to poor behaviors. Gaining control over those thoughts is critical to your recovery.
- Dialectical behavior therapy – Dialectical behavior therapy enables you to live more in the moment while learning to better control your behaviors through more self-awareness.
- Dual diagnosis treatment – Some people may need mental health disorder treatment alongside addiction treatment. That treatment can occur in this type of therapy.
- EMDR therapy – EDMR therapy allows therapists to help those who have past trauma. EMDR works by enabling them to work through their connection between past memories and current life situations.
- 12-Step program – Working through a series of 12 steps, you can recognize how your addiction has affected your life and rely on a higher power to help you heal and overcome it.
Comprehensive Types of RehabilitationWith a range of addiction treatment options available within our program, it’s clear we are committed to helping you to get access to the level of support you need. This is accomplished through individual therapy, a way for you to work one-on-one with one of our master clinicians to facilitate the best therapy moving forward. It does not stop there. Our types of rehabilitation include group therapy, where you work in a group of people with similar needs to heal together. Family therapy programs are also provided to enable healing within the family unit. Finally, life skills training helps you to learn how to get back into life again.
Explore Each Treatment Option Today at Fort Behavioral HealthThe types of rehabilitation offered at Fort Behavioral Health are comprehensive enough to meet almost all people’s needs. If you’re looking for a rehab program in Fort Worth, Texas, that’s comprehensive with compassionate master-level clinicians, turn to our team. To get started today, connect with us online or call 844.332.1807 for a consultation.
Fort Behavioral Health in Fort Worth, Texas reaches out to the community with adult and adolescent addiction treatment programs. The dual-licensed addiction treatment center provides the programs, therapy, and treatment Texas residents deserve. Lasting recovery isn’t about Fort Behavioral Health, it’s about you. Our licensed experts help you rebuild your life and relationships. From medical detox staff to master level clinicians and nutrition specialists, your body and mind begin to heal once you reach out for help in Fort Worth, Texas. Contact us to learn more about Fort Behavioral Health addiction treatment and wellness programs.