When Do You Need Cocaine Addiction Treatment?If you are using cocaine with any regularity, addiction treatment is critical. Addiction occurs when a person uses the drug with compulsiveness, even recognizing that doing so can create negative health outcomes. Dependence also may form. This occurs when a person cannot stop using the substance without feeling intense cravings and withdrawal. You may have symptoms such as the following:
- Intense physical pain when you do not use
- Insomnia or sleeping all of the time
- Inability to stop thinking about using the substance
- Feelings of anxiety and paranoia when not using
- Using more and more of the drug to feel any relief
- Feeling physically ill when not using
What Can Cocaine Rehab Really Do for You?Recognizing the need for cocaine addiction treatment is a big step. That doesn’t make the next step easier, though. Getting into rehab means calling a treatment center and asking for help. To get yourself to that point, consider what rehab may be able to help you achieve in the coming weeks or months.
- Stop using for good without pain and withdrawal symptoms
- Eliminate and control cravings so effectively that you reduce the risk of relapse occurring
- Start working to rebuild important relationships for you
- Begin the healing process from the physical damage cocaine creates in the body, including heart, respiratory system, and other organ failures
- Develop core skills to help you manage triggers and stress that make you want to use again
- Build life skills to help you get a job and take care of your physical and emotional needs in the years to come
How Can a Cocaine Rehab Change Your Future?Our team at Fort Behavioral Health offers various therapies and programs designed to help people stop using cocaine for good. Even if you’ve tried before and relapsed, these strategies are highly effective. Those therapies, coupled with our master-level clinicians and dedicated professionals, can help you achieve the type of outcome you desire. Please take a few minutes to look into some of the therapies and programs we offer. You may find these are innovative therapies that can help you restore your confidence and health going forward:
Choose to Heal by Contacting Fort Behavioral Health TodayAs you think about your future, consider the opportunities that may come from comprehensive cocaine addiction treatment. Our team at Fort Behavioral Health can offer the support you need to overcome this devastating disease and rebuild your future. Learn more when you call us at 844.332.1807 or reach out to our team online now.
Fort Behavioral Health in Fort Worth, Texas reaches out to the community with adult and adolescent addiction treatment programs. The dual-licensed addiction treatment center provides the programs, therapy, and treatment Texas residents deserve. Lasting recovery isn’t about Fort Behavioral Health, it’s about you. Our licensed experts help you rebuild your life and relationships. From medical detox staff to master level clinicians and nutrition specialists, your body and mind begin to heal once you reach out for help in Fort Worth, Texas. Contact us to learn more about Fort Behavioral Health addiction treatment and wellness programs.